.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Raring To Go

Following elements of the 112th Armor as they serve in Afghanistan.

Blogroll Me!
Name:
Location: East Texas, Texas, United States

Civilian Teacher of social studies, military infantryman/tanker and soon to be MP (blech)

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Communications

YAY!!!

We have network in our rooms now....no more fighting for puters in the lab or ditching after 30 min...

Now I only have to fight my roomate!

And now...I can read my Kipling in my own room....

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! That's great! Now you can post everyday...or more...muahaha! *hugs*

05 August, 2005 19:10  
Blogger Mik said...

I dunno about everyday, but I will try to post more often.

08 August, 2005 04:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wuz up,

not alot here just having fun. we miss you. comeback soon.



misti

23 August, 2005 22:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mr.reynolds
how are you me i'm fine i wish you were here but your over there fighting for us. we miss you and love you and wish you could come home!!!! :)

26 August, 2005 19:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mr.reynolds
how are you me i'm fine i wish you were here but your over there fighting for us. we miss you and love you and wish you could come home!!!! :)

26 August, 2005 19:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home