.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Raring To Go

Following elements of the 112th Armor as they serve in Afghanistan.

Blogroll Me!
Name:
Location: East Texas, Texas, United States

Civilian Teacher of social studies, military infantryman/tanker and soon to be MP (blech)

Thursday, July 14, 2005

The children....

Ya know...when you read things like this Detroit Free Press: Bomber's attack on kids stuns Iraqi city its is almost pathetically easy to tell the good guys from the bad...

These are the heros that the left wants to uphold as freedom fighters...as people that are fighting foreign occupiers...

They are not. They are sick twisted evil....creatures, gotta remember that my students read this...and I ought not use any language that I'd not use in the classroom.

They targetted children deliberately...with two car bombs...one to draw a crowd...the other to kill them, knowing that there would be children...

Murdering savages...cannot defeat us...cannot defeat the ideals of democracy in the general public of Iraq...so kill the children...so that they are not able to grow up and vote...to choose their own lives. Can't have that, they might reject the murderous philosophy and perversion of religion that the murderers themselves subscribe to...

It makes me sick....because I could have been that soldier, giving out candy to the kids...giving out toys, and pencils, books, pens....things to make their lives brighter...

Will this stop me, no...because I know that the kids come, no matter what...and if they come, I will do what I can to make sure that they know that they are loved...by these strange soldiers from a distant land...and that they are important...because they are the future of these lands.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...that's horrible...I will never understand how a person could ever do that...If you can call them human...they're sick...twisted...disgusting, horrible, heartless, remorsless...pathetic maggots, feeding of the pain, hurt, sorrow, and anger of others...

19 July, 2005 09:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home