.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Raring To Go

Following elements of the 112th Armor as they serve in Afghanistan.

Blogroll Me!
Name:
Location: East Texas, Texas, United States

Civilian Teacher of social studies, military infantryman/tanker and soon to be MP (blech)

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Life is good...mostly

Well...I know it has been awhile since I have posted...

We've been pretty busy here lately, working hard and keeping safe. People are starting to trickle out on leave, getting out of here for a few weeks and seeing something other than the Afghan desert.

I signed up on AnySoldier when I first got here, and I want to say thank you to everyone that has contacted us through there. We really appreciate the support that you have shown us!!!

I encourage anyone that reads this, to go to that site, and contact a soldier, and just send a letter...you would be amazed at just how much that brightens our day!

Well...more will follow...take care and God bless!

Mik

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Life is good? It's good to know that you're at least getting used to it over there...don't get too used to it though! You're coming home soon! =D

05 August, 2005 19:07  
Blogger Mik said...

Y'all best believe I am coming home...I can tolerate this place, but it is not home.

Sure, some things are nice here, but...

I cannae wait until I can be hot sticky and nasty in East Texas, rather than hot dusty and nasty here...

*S*

08 August, 2005 04:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home