.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Raring To Go

Following elements of the 112th Armor as they serve in Afghanistan.

Blogroll Me!
Name:
Location: East Texas, Texas, United States

Civilian Teacher of social studies, military infantryman/tanker and soon to be MP (blech)

Monday, April 04, 2005

Training

We are in training mode here...lots of weapons ranges and other training. Night fires are lots of fun, but it gets pretty durn cold here at night...but the best thing about night fires is that you get to sleep in a bit the next morning!

We're doing well... lots of yummy Army chow....mmmmmm heh

We have a lot of really great guys in this unit...and we all get along pretty well...

I miss everybody at home....I really miss teaching and will be glad to get back in '06...

Y'all take care....

Miki

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! wow...29 days left (of school) O yeah! how have u been doing lately? ( other then "durn cold"...hehe...Thats Greatness I miss you bunches and History is boring but it is all good. Have you recieved my letter?... who knows... anyways though I have wrote another one and I am sending it off...spectacular MAN... and Meagan bought a hat that says :: OMG he killed kenny:: isnt that great?...It reminded me of you remember when you set in the class and said that I swear that is like that longest and loudest are class has ever lauphed I was wondering if they were ever going to stop...hmm I knoe What it was they kracked up B-cuz of you but prob when they seen each other they were krackn up even more.. lol.. its all good... remember when we talked about how some bad teachers just make us set there and read out of the book? well we found one..grr.. but owell her personality is sweet so far considering the possibilities that it could be worse!!! I am glad you n your mates get along fine.. yall are like famility now :: NOW no fighting:: but yeah and u like the grub up there?..::BLAH-ness:: Anyways though g2g Plz xuse the words that r missspelled I have wrote this in haste take care you will be on my mind and in my prayers

luv yuh
( The one and only..nikki the Meat Smoker...)

11 April, 2005 18:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home