.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Raring To Go

Following elements of the 112th Armor as they serve in Afghanistan.

Blogroll Me!
Name:
Location: East Texas, Texas, United States

Civilian Teacher of social studies, military infantryman/tanker and soon to be MP (blech)

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Pass...and sickness

Howdy y'all!!!!

Easter weekend is here and with it a 36 hour pass to see my family...as long as they come here....yippee....but they are coming and I get to see them in the morning!

The army finally got around to putting in some computers that we can check our email on...and post to here from...so I thought that I'd say hi!

The shots and all that I have received since I have been here plus the living in an open bay with 30+other guys have us all sick with respiritory infections...just in time to see our families...joyous, no?

Any hoo...I have gotten a couple of letters from y'all and Cinnamon says that she is bringing more this weekend...I can't tell y'all how much that means to me! I will write back as soon as I am able...so hold in there...we have just been a lil busy at times!

Y'all take care and God Bless!!!

Happy Easter!


Mik, out

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

;) SO.. whats up with you?... you live with 30 other guys...eeek... that is scary Lol..naw im joking.. anyways though today is friday duh..lol.. and it was april fools day... I realy wanted to put ink into your coffee..:(.. LOL hehe anyways though all our teachers we pulled pranks on them but some people have a very dry since of humor...apparently..LOL.. but it is all good... well take care of your self..hehe... more l8ta..
Nikki ( the one and only LOL)..did i mention i smoke cow..

02 April, 2005 10:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. R! What's goin' on? Not much here, really...Sounds like you're having an interesting time...We don't really have much to laugh about now that you've left us here...>.< We're doing projects in history at the moment, and Nikki and are partnered up. We're doing the Salem Witch Trials...anyways, talk to you later!

Meagan

11 April, 2005 18:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home