.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Raring To Go

Following elements of the 112th Armor as they serve in Afghanistan.

Blogroll Me!
Name:
Location: East Texas, Texas, United States

Civilian Teacher of social studies, military infantryman/tanker and soon to be MP (blech)

Monday, February 21, 2005

2 weeks

Today I start my last week of my civilian job for this year...

It is hard to describe the feelings that this invokes. I will miss my students greatly...they have been a great bunch of kids to teach and work with. I teach 6th, 7th, and 8th grades; of all of these it will be hardest to say goodbye to my 7th grade class. This is because my 8th graders are off to another school next year, and I would be losing them anyway, and my 6th graders I should be getting back (as 8th graders) when I return...but my 7th graders...whom I would have had for one more year...will be gone when I return as well.

Well...we have one more week to get something productive done...and I will be in touch with them next year...

Time to get back to grading papers...

Mik, out

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

see ya i hope u & ur group have a fun time & kill osama

25 February, 2005 21:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hewy Mr.R what's up? im gonna miss you alot you were the best teacher ever. Well I'll give you my website as soon as I can get all my graphics and html stuff to start working. Well love ya lots.


±Kelsey±

25 February, 2005 21:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

25 February, 2005 22:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

25 February, 2005 22:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home