.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Raring To Go

Following elements of the 112th Armor as they serve in Afghanistan.

Blogroll Me!
Name:
Location: East Texas, Texas, United States

Civilian Teacher of social studies, military infantryman/tanker and soon to be MP (blech)

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Pass...Easter...and sickness

Howdy all!!!! Easter is here, and of course, in true Mik fashion I have an upper respiratory infection that seems bound and determined to turn into the full-blown flu...joy.

Oh well...I can be sick later...for now...it is time with my family!!! Tonight we are going to play a new game that we just purchased for the night...

For my students: Thanks for all your notes, letters and pictures...they mean so much to me. I miss all of you very much too. Keep up your good work and I will write back to each of you as soon as I can.

Happy Easter, shout for joy!!! Our Lord has risen from the dead!!!

Mik

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...mooooooooo... I miss yuh bunches...LOL!.. but only like 2 more months in school..and..we are out!!!^|^ I am so happy FLU?...that bites... my letter did not get sent with the other ones because it was late getting to mrs.white but it will be on its way real realy so0n! hehe... anyways though we have not had anymore ::Moments:: ( like peanut oil and stoner cows) but it is all good. Well i have to go to sleep because I have work in the morning ( more on that later)... well my best wishes take care..and most of all HAVE FUN... g2g Nikki..._--- :)

02 April, 2005 10:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo wut up mr.r i miss you a whole lot! Wish you were here at school well i have to go for now. oh yea do you think that mr.bobo should be able to tell students what color they can and can't wear(black). we all miss you even though mrs.withworth is (sometimes) great yet some of the class gets in trouble for nothing.
i miss you a whole lot i wish you were here. don't forget to kill osoma & binladin smack'em both with your gun hard in the face for me . well gotto go i'm staying the night at a cusins house in hunington well love to chat more later.

P.S. COME HOME SOON:)


luv ur student
misti lightfoot

03 April, 2005 18:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo...lookie, a cookie...hehe....Man, I wish you were here...when do you come back, again? April 2006?! HURRY UP!!! Gosh...lol...I'll be checkin' for more posts...bye, Mr. R! I miss you!

Meagan

11 April, 2005 18:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mr.r its me josh i was just wondering what yu were doing up there well hope yu come back soon



from josh

18 May, 2005 17:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home