.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Raring To Go

Following elements of the 112th Armor as they serve in Afghanistan.

Blogroll Me!
Name:
Location: East Texas, Texas, United States

Civilian Teacher of social studies, military infantryman/tanker and soon to be MP (blech)

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

School Daze

Heh...

Kids think that they get overloaded at the beginning of the school year?

Try teaching 4 subjects in 5 periods as well as being an unofficial advisor and technical troubleshooter....and trying to keep your brand new coworkers sane as they try to get into the swing of teaching.

For all that this is not my first year teaching, it has much of the stress that I experienced then.

But....

I'd still rather be here than sitting on my duff in a dusty bunk back in A'stan...


Hrmmmm....

At least there I was allowed to shoot back at those things that made my life stressful....


Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home