.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Raring To Go

Following elements of the 112th Armor as they serve in Afghanistan.

Blogroll Me!
Name:
Location: East Texas, Texas, United States

Civilian Teacher of social studies, military infantryman/tanker and soon to be MP (blech)

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Soon

Wow....

I have now been on Active Duty for over a year...hard to believe...so much has happened.

For those of you that have been checking my infrequent updates at AnySoldier.com you know that my cut-off for mail was 15 Mar 06. Packages or letters mailed after this date are not guaranteed (where they ever?) to reach me. We should be rotating out in the next couple months. Not sure when or to where...*shrugs* But all I know is that time remaining is now weeks, not months...and that is a good thing.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mik,

We are all very happy that you will be home soon. I can't tell you enough how proud we are of you.

I love you brother.

Kevin

07 April, 2006 06:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home