.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Raring To Go

Following elements of the 112th Armor as they serve in Afghanistan.

Blogroll Me!
Name:
Location: East Texas, Texas, United States

Civilian Teacher of social studies, military infantryman/tanker and soon to be MP (blech)

Monday, September 12, 2005

Minimal Posting

Not that I have been posting a lot here anyhow...

But, my laptop motherboard quit a couple of days ago, and I am trying to work with DELL to get it up and running as soon as possible. Which, in DELL-speak, coupled with the mail system, could be several months...

I'll post what I can, when I can...

God Bless.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats good to hear, I hope you get the mobo fixed as soon as possible. I look forward to you being able to post more soon :), untill you get back, take care.

20 September, 2005 05:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home