.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Raring To Go

Following elements of the 112th Armor as they serve in Afghanistan.

Blogroll Me!
Name:
Location: East Texas, Texas, United States

Civilian Teacher of social studies, military infantryman/tanker and soon to be MP (blech)

Friday, September 08, 2006

Grief

I just don't quite understand the grieving process. I mean....I understand why it happens...and that it is quite therapeutic. I just don't know quite how to do it for myself.

I have often been there for others...and helped them grieve for their own losses...but..

Mine just happen...and...

And...

And...

I dunno


There is a place deep inside my soul that has years and years of grief and pain and tears locked up...

But I don't know how to get into it...

Sometimes...it opens...briefly...but never for long

Not even when I want it too...

It hurts....a deep dull ache...the tears burn at the very backs of my eyes....and I try to open to it...and it passes once again.

Receding...fading back down into the depths of my soul...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home